WASHINGTON, August 24, 2017 -- Children are returning to school, and for many with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) it can be a difficult time transitioning back to the structure of classes and homework. They’ve probably been relaxing, sleeping late and off a strict schedule.
USA Medical is offering tips to parents of children with ADHD as well as helping provide discounts on medications for this condition through its customized prescription savings programs in all 50 states including: Texas Prescription Assistance Program, Florida Prescription Assistance Program and California Prescription Assistance Program.
WebMD suggests the following to help ease the adjustment back to school:
- Create weekly and/or monthly calendars (whatever works best for the child). Add due dates, reminders, after-school activities, etc. In the morning, post where child can see it a list of things they need to do before school.
- Use organization tools like storage bins and color-coded folders to keep everything neat and orderly. Let the child help decide what supplies to purchase for school.
- Work with the teacher to help find the least distracting seat in the classroom. Also arrange to discuss homework assignments and schedules that keep the child engaged.
Co-Founder and President of USA Medical, Jordan Sessler says, “If your child with ADHD has been prescribed a medication to help them be more productive in school, our company’s Pharmacy Discount Card can help you save up to 75% on their medications.
The pre-activated Pharmacy Discount Cards are accepted at more than 60,000 pharmacies across the country — local, regional and national chains such as CVS, Walmart and Walgreens. Thousands of popular medicines are eligible for savings, including ADHD medications such as: Adderall XR, Dexedrine, Focalin, Concerta, and Ritalin.
Go to prescriptionassistance.info to get a customized Pharmacy Discount Card for all 50 states including:
- Alabama Prescription Assistance Program
- North Carolina Prescription Assistance Program
- Georgia Prescription Assistance Program
- Pennsylvania Prescription Assistance Program
- Tennessee Prescription Assistance Program
- Virginia Prescription Assistance Program
USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program is a division of USA Medical, which reaches out to individuals and seniors among the estimated 100+ million people in America with inadequate prescription coverage. The Company's mission is to help individuals save money on prescriptions they need. USA Medical has been given an "A+" rating by the Better Business Bureau.