WASHINGTON, May 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- As National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month approaches in June, USA Medical is providing tips for coping with chronic migraines. In addition, the Company is helping people who suffer from migraines and headaches live with less pain by providing discounts on their medications through its customized prescription savings programs in all 50 states including: Texas Prescription Assistance Program, Florida Prescription Assistance Program and California Prescription Assistance Program.
Here are some tips from the Mayo Clinic and others to help lessen migraines:
- Try to keep the same sleeping and eating schedule every day.
- Avoid foods that are processed because they may contain nitrates, too much salt and other ingredients that trigger migraines.
- Limit your alcohol intake.
- Make a habit of muscle relaxation exercises such as yoga or meditation.
- Rest in a dark, quiet room and apply gentle pressure to pain points.
Co-Founder and President of USA Medical Jordan Sessler says, "Chronic migraines can be extremely disruptive to everyday life, affecting work, family and social life. Many health plans only cover four pills for migraines even though some people experience debilitating headaches more than 14 days per month! If you're one of those people, my company's Pharmacy Discount Card can help you save up to 75% on your prescriptions."
The pre-activated Pharmacy Discount Cards are accepted at more than 60,000 pharmacies across the country — local, regional and national chains such as CVS, Walmart and Walgreens. Thousands of popular medicines are eligible for savings, including those prescribed for prescribed for extreme headaches, such as sumatriptan, rizatriptan, Relpax®, frovatriptan and CambiaTM.
Go to prescriptionassistance.info to get a customized Pharmacy Discount Card for all 50 states including:
- Alabama Prescription Assistance Program
- North Carolina Prescription Assistance Program
- Georgia Prescription Assistance Program
- Pennsylvania Prescription Assistance Program
- Tennessee Prescription Assistance Program
- Virginia Prescription Assistance Program
USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program is a division of USA Medical, which reaches out to individuals and seniors among the estimated 100+ million people in America with inadequate prescription coverage. The Company's mission is to help individuals save money on prescriptions they need. USA Medical has been given an "A+" rating by the Better Business Bureau.